Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-09-29 Origin: Site
1. Magnetic separator before work must check each operator is normal, the radial guide with fine cotton to wipe clean and press lubricant brand oil.
2. The rocker arm and the various parts of the spindle box lock, in order to operate.
3. Magnetic separator radial rotation range can not have obstacles.
4. Open before breaking, mechanical magnetic separator, magnetic separation machine workbench, artifacts, fixture, cutting, must find a positive, tighten.
5. Magnetic separator correctly choose spindle speed, feed quantity, not to use overload.
6. Beyond the workbench for drilling, workpiece must be smooth.
7. Mechanical machine in operation and automatic feed, do not tighten change in speed, if the variable can only stay spindle, come to a complete stop.
8. Magnetic separator and measuring the workpiece loading and unloading cutters, must be in stop, no workpiece drilling directly with the hand, can not wear gloves operation.
9. Work found abnormal noise, must immediately stop check troubleshooting.
Above is about magnetic separator working process related introduction, hope can help to you.
Q Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
We have our own foundry ,forging factory and machinery shop located in Liaoning Province, China.
Q What can you do for customer?
One Stop Service
1).Manufacturing and supply various machinery parts.
2). Technical analysis and design
3).Factory audit, on-site production supervision, in-time feedback, pre-shipment quality inspection
Q How could you commit the product quality?
1) all our factories were ISO certified.
2) more than 50% of New Densen’s products were sold to worldwide top 500 companies
which located in North American, Western Europe, and Japan.
3) New Densen’s QC engineers will do on-site supervision and before EX-work quality inspection. New Densen will issue inspection reports for customers’ approval before EX-work. New Densen will be responsible for its reports and every parts no matter how long sold to customers.