Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-10-17 Origin: Site
Electromagnetic valve, regulating valve, drive installed what's the point?
(1) the electromagnetic valve installation points:
Solenoid valves shall be stipulated in the instruction manual before installation check the resistance between the coil and the body, should be simulated test.
The calibre of the solenoid valve and pipeline caliber inconsistent, should use reducing pipe fittings, solenoid valve diameter generally should not be lower than the pipe size of the two levels.
(2) electric control valve installation points:
The composition and working principle of electric control valve, and body composition by the driver, converts electrical signals to the opening of the valve.
Electric valve diameter with the pipe size, reducing pipe fittings should be adopted, and electric valve diameter should not be lower than the pipe size of the two levels.
(3) electric throttle actuator mounting points:
Electric throttle actuator used for damper to adjust the air volume and air pressure of air duct.
Air valve controller installed, the opening of the air valve controller instructions should be consistent with the actual condition of wind valve, appropriate to facilitate the location of the observation.
Air valve controller before installation should check the resistance between the coil and body, power supply voltage and the input signal is in line with the requirements.Appropriate to simulate the action.
Q Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
We have our own foundry ,forging factory and machinery shop located in Liaoning Province, China.
Q What can you do for customer?
One Stop Service
1).Manufacturing and supply various machinery parts.
2). Technical analysis and design
3).Factory audit, on-site production supervision, in-time feedback, pre-shipment quality inspection
Q How could you commit the product quality?
1) all our factories were ISO certified.
2) more than 50% of New Densen’s products were sold to worldwide top 500 companies
which located in North American, Western Europe, and Japan.
3) New Densen’s QC engineers will do on-site supervision and before EX-work quality inspection. New Densen will issue inspection reports for customers’ approval before EX-work. New Densen will be responsible for its reports and every parts no matter how long sold to customers.