Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-06-17 Origin: Site
Part of the technical requirements on the one hand affect the performance of the parts, on the other hand is directly related to economic and feasibility of machining process. People often ask casting mold parts processing which technical requirements, the following simple analysis of this issue.
1. The size of the part surface machining accuracy;
2. The shape of parts machining accuracy;
3. The parts of the surface roughness of the processing;
4. The mutual position precision between surfaces of parts;
5. parts processing hardness and heat treatment requirements;
6. Other special requirements.
In general the process of machining the part, the part surface after the machining accuracy is improved, but also get smaller surface roughness due to surface roughness of parts worth decreased, while increasing the cost of processing. Thus, the operator in determining the precision, the first part of the performance requirement is to ensure that, taking into account also the cost of parts and manufacturing process conditions and many other factors.
Q Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
We have our own foundry ,forging factory and machinery shop located in Liaoning Province, China.
Q What can you do for customer?
One Stop Service
1).Manufacturing and supply various machinery parts.
2). Technical analysis and design
3).Factory audit, on-site production supervision, in-time feedback, pre-shipment quality inspection
Q How could you commit the product quality?
1) all our factories were ISO certified.
2) more than 50% of New Densen’s products were sold to worldwide top 500 companies
which located in North American, Western Europe, and Japan.
3) New Densen’s QC engineers will do on-site supervision and before EX-work quality inspection. New Densen will issue inspection reports for customers’ approval before EX-work. New Densen will be responsible for its reports and every parts no matter how long sold to customers.