Products shown herein are made to the requirements of specific customers and are illustrative of the types of manufacturing capabilities available within Densen group of companies.
Our policy is that none of these products will be sold to 3rd parties without written consent of the customers to whom the tooling, design and specifications belong.
Features of our product
1) These products are all made of high quality steel by forging and finishing cut.
2) They have good Mechanical performance and sealing property. Especially they can operate under the bad weather condition.
3) They can be assembled fixed easily and conveniently.
4) Main technical parameter model number collecting norm working pressure, structural length drift diameter.
5) The product adopts some end connections of pipeline thread, tubing thread, butt-weld.
Shenyang New Densen Casting and Forging Company is the sales company of Shenyang Densen Group of Companies. Features of New Densen simply summarized as below:
1. Trusted supplier of steel, iron & non-ferrous components;
2. Extensive documented quality program in place.
3. Castings, forgings, stampings, machining, welding & fabrication services.
4. 9 related factories, over 50 joint-venture sub-contractors.
5. 25+ years of manufacturing experiences, 10+ years of exporting experience
6. 100% of products sold to overseas customers.
7. 50% of customer base is forturne 500 companies.
Densen Group Architecture:
Casting is a manufacturing process in which a liquid material is usually poured into a mold, which contains a hollow cavity of the desired shape, and then allowed to solidify.
New Densen offers multiple investment casting, sand casting, permanent casting, die casting, low pressure casting, ESR casting, lost foam casting, etc. Material can be handled include steel, iron, non-ferrous. Single component weight range is from 0.01Kg to 150 tons separately.
Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces. New Densen offers open die forging, closed die forging and ring forging services. Material can be steel, iron and non-ferrous. Material can be handled include steel, iron, non-ferrous. Single component weight range is from 0.1Kg to 50,000Kgs.
Stamping (also known as punching) is the process of placing flat sheet metal in either blank or coil form into a stamping press where a tool and die surface forms the metal into a net shape.
New Densen-XBL has more than 60 sets stamping equipments, is the designed supplier for several famous bands automotive companies, has the full ability to offer whole processes from blanking, stamping, welding, to electrostatic spraying for worldwide customers.
Machining is any of various processes in which a piece of raw material is cut into a desired final shape and size by a controlled material-removal process.
New Densen-XBL has more than 60 sets precision machines incl. CNC center, boring, milling, lathing, etc., and more than 300 inspection instruments incl. 3 sets CMM with grade μm. Repeated tolerance can be maintained as 0.02mm. Meanwhile awarded by certificates ISO9001-2008; ISO/TS16949. New Densen-XBL specialized in high precise machining for small-middle-big metal components.
3rd party inspection
New Densen worked as 3rd party inspection center besides its sister factories or sub-contractors' self inspection, Offers process inspection, random inspection and before delivedry inspection services for material, mechanical, inside defects, dimentional, pressure, load, balance, surface treatment, visual inspection and test. Weekly project follow-up report together with pictures and videos, full quality inspection documentation available.
New Densen also designed as 3rd party inspection representative for several customers when their products made by other suppliers.
Sketches of sub-companies of Densen Group:
Sales data in 2017:
Tel./Fax : 86-24-2515-4286 Cell/WhatsApp : 86-1390-401-8076
Skype : echohuang76 We Chat : huangyansy
Email : email@example.com;