Nonferrous metal separator Eddy Current Separator for Separating Copper Aluminium from Plastic
New Densen is professional supplier for impellers, made hundred kinds of various impellers for customers among the world. Material can be stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, brass, etc. Process could be investment casting, sand casting, sintering, machining. Quality is reliable and prices are competitive. Welcome you send us enquires for quotation.
Eddy Current Separator for Separating Copper Aluminium from Plastic
|Aluminium copper plastic separator machine |
|Foundry, Plastic, E-Waste, Aluminum Industries |
Nord Gear Motor, Sigeling Belt and Schneider Electric parts
Safety Protective Faclities
Emergency Stop and Open-cover Reset Button
|Pro-E, UG,SolidWorks,AutoCad, PDF |
After-sales Service Provided
Engineers available to service machinery overseas for 1 year
Our engineers can design drawings based on your needs.
Eddy current separation is based on the use of a magnetic rotor with alternating polarity, spinning rapidly inside a non-metallic drum driven by a conveyor belt. As non-ferrous metals pass over the drum, the alternating magnetic field creates eddy currents in the non-ferrous metal particles repelling the material away from the conveyor. While other materials drop off at the end of the conveyor, the non-ferrous metals are propelled forward over a splitter for separation.
Standard Features and Benefits:
1. the special feature is the eccentric pole system, it is adjustable,
2. compared to concentric pole systems, the eccentric pole system increases the metal yield by 50%.
3. assembled with imported components,
4.advanced smooth systerm. service life of the belt and drum shell is considerably lengthened.
Magnet series products:
Magnet series products:
Products shown herein are made to the requirements of specific customers and are illustrative of the types of manufacturing capabilities available within Densen group of companies.
Our policy is that none of these products will be sold to 3rd parties without written consent of the customers to whom the tooling, design and specifications belong.
Shenyang New Densen Casting and Forging Company is the sales company of Shenyang Densen Group of Companies. Features of New Densen simply summarized as below:
1. Trusted supplier of steel, iron & non-ferrous components;
2. Extensive documented quality program in place.
3. Castings, forgings, stampings, machining, welding & fabrication services.
4. 9 related factories, over 50 joint-venture sub-contractors.
5. 25+ years of manufacturing experiences, 10+ years of exporting experience
6. 100% of products sold to overseas customers.
7. 50% of customer base is forturne 500 companies.
Densen Group Architecture:
With well-equipped professional engineers and strong technical ability, our company has been in this field for 10 years.
1. We cooperate with superior suppliers (Nord &Schneider) to ensure the quality.
2. Tests of materials are freely checked for the required quality of the equipment before packing.
3. Engineers are always available to service for machinery commissioning overseas, which is not only after sales service support, but also technology support .
4."Keep Improving, Pursuing Excellence" would be kept forever.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
We are manufacturer AND trader, as we have own factories and also long term friendly cooperated sub-contractors.
That is why we could provide one-stop service to worldwide customers.
2. What can you do for customer ?
One Stop Service
1).Manufacturing and supply various machinery parts.
2). Technical analysis and design
3).Factory audit, on-site production supervision, in-time feedback, pre-shipment quality inspection
3. How could you commit the product quality
1) all our factories were ISO certified.
2) more than 50% of New Densen’s products were sold to worldwide top 500 companies which located in North American,
Western Europe, and Japan.
3) New Densen’s QC engineers will do on-site supervision and before EX-work quality inspection.
New Densen will issue inspection reports for customers’ approval before EX-work. New Densen will be
responsible for its reports and every parts no matter how long sold to customers.
4. What is your payment term?
1) Pattern and tooling: 50% prepaid as order deposit; balance 50% paid within 10 days after samples approved.
2)Sample : 50% prepaid as order deposit; balance 50% paid within 10 days after samples approved.
3)Product: 30% prepaid as order deposit;70% paid before EX-work.
If samples can’t be approved by customers and no need to redo new samples, deposit will be returned to customers.
Welcome customer place order with us through credit system (Trade Assurance), to get alibaba’s credit guarantee.
5. How long shall we get the quotation?
1-3 working days for simple products; 3-5 working days for complicated products
Sales data in 2017