The general requirements of welding procedure qualification
Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-10-18 Origin: Site
(1) welding procedure qualification should be based on reliable steel welding performance, and up until completion of the works.
Welding parameters used in the welding procedure qualification, in principle is according to the weldability of the steel welding test result to determine, especially after the heat input, preheat temperature and hot temperature.For weldability has been fully understand, there is a clear guidance of welding process parameters, and has long use in practice production in domestic and foreign mature steel grade, generally do not need to be done by construction enterprises weldability test.
(2) the general procedure of welding procedure qualification:
For welding process procedure and welding specimens and test to test specimen and the specimen, determine whether the welding joint has required the use of performance to make the welding procedure qualification report to assess the proposed welding process instructions.
(3) equipment, instrument used in the welding procedure qualification should be in normal working state, steel, welding materials must conform to the corresponding standards, by this unit skilled welding workers have been using this unit welding equipment welding specimen.
(4) management assessment work and comprehensive evaluation of welding and test results of personnel should be the welding engineer.
(5) after finishing the assessment data should be stated, and by the welding engineer to confirm the results.
(6) after the examination and approval of the assessment data can be in the same quality management system in general.
The above is about the general requirements of welding procedure qualification related introduction, hope can help to you.