VHSF6624 high temperature
vacuum sintering furnace
Widely used in sintered metal powder products, optoelectronic components, hard alloys, magnetic alloys, ceramics, powder materials and other rare and refractory metal materials, but also to satisfy the isostatic pressing sintering of composite ceramic silicon carbide materials.
Equipment technical characteristics:
1. With temperature, pressure, water pressure, vacuum and other interlocking features, with a highly secure protection and prevention functions;
2 with remote control operation, remote fault diagnosis and remote program updates and other functions;
1. Furnace type selection: horizontal furnace / vertical furnace;
2. Heating options: resistance heating / induction heating;
3. Heating element selection: tungsten / isostatic graphite;
4. Heating chamber insulation options: (tungsten + molybdenum + stainless steel) / (composite carbon felt + soft mat);
5. Temperature selection: 2000 ℃ / 2400 ℃;
5 shell: all-carbon steel / stainless steel inner / all stainless steel;
6. Vacuum pump: foreign brand / Chinese brand;
7. Operation panel: touch screen / industrial computer;
8. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM;
9. Vacuum degree of choice: 3.0 * 10-1Pa / 2.0 * 10-3Pa;
Equipment Selection Table:
Shenyang New Densen Company is the sales comoany of Shenyang Densen Group of Companies.
Features of New Densen simply summarized as below:
Densen group is specialized in vacuum-related equipment research and development and manufacturing of science and technology joint-stock company. Main production vacuum sintering furnace, vacuum brazing furnace, vacuum annealing furnace, vacuum furnace, vacuum quenching furnace, vacuum heat treatment furnace and vacuum metallurgical furnace and other equipment.
Densen group is a professional enterprise of producing magnetic series products. We has been focusing on designing and manufacturing magnetic equipment mor than ten years since 2006. Main products are Eddy current separator, magnetic separator, belt magnetic separator, Drum magnetic separator and Grate magnets.
Also, Densen group is a professional provider and manufature of metal parts,The product single weight could be from 0.01KGS to100,000 KGS; processes could be casting, forging, stamping, machining, fabrication; material could be various steel, iron and non-ferrous metals; industries cover oil & gas, mining, food machinery, agriculture, transportation, aerospace, military and universal industries.
With the help of our distinguished customers, reliable factories, and responsible staffs, ISF has been supplying products successfully to America, Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, France, Finland, Germany, Italy, Japan, Poland, Sweden and Spain.
ISF will not only manufacture and source products for our customers, but also providing technical support, production all-time supervision and quality track service. Special designed products available upon request.