Views: 50 Author: DENSEN GROUP Publish Time: 2022-11-23 Origin: DENSEN GROUP
As one of the leading aluminum casting foundry in China, with satisfied clients all over the world, has built a strong reputation in the casting industry. We work with numerous well-known customers supplying raw and fully machined aluminum castings for many applications.
Densen was founded in 1995, has more than 25 years manufacturing experience in the field of aluminum gravity casting. We are the designed supplier of CRRC and Honeywell, meanwhile, we are certificated by ISO-TS-22163.
At our aluminum foundry, we have the capabilities to produce quality castings for customers in diverse range of industries including: Locomotive, Motorcycle, Automotive, Aerospace, Machine Tools, Compressors, Valves, Medical Equipment, Light Construction Equipment, etc.
Gravity die cast parts are common in even the most complex sectors of engineering.
They can often be seen in:
· Structural and architectural applications
· Consumer appliances
· Complex machinery.
Gravity cast parts are far less porous than many alternatives and, when cast in aluminum alloy, are extremely light and eco-friendly, too. For sectors such as automotive and aerospace, these benefits are often critical to both performance and company ethos.
In addition, the ability to create precise shapes will result in components that can meet a tight specification. For premium products where there is little margin for error, gravity die casting serves reliable performance, even during fast and high-volume production runs. This can balance the cost of initial, complex tooling and create a favourable ROI long-term.
Gravity die casting continues to offer a multitude of benefits which, for certain applications and projects, will give it the edge over alternative die casting methods.
· High production rates. Automation of gravity die casting technology can mean that hundreds of castings can be produced in a single day.
· Dimensional accuracy. This can help to create a casting that is both durable and dimensionally stable.
· Versatility. Gravity die casting can create extremely intricate shapes, suitable for complex parts.
· High tensile strength. This is ideal for heavy-duty mechanical applications, particularly when coupled with heat treatment.
· Multiple finishing options. Whether you need a smooth or textured surface, gravity die casting can accommodate for this with only a small amount of work required later in the production cycle.